• Available in sizes 2 7/8” – 20”
• Liner applications
• High pressures with tight annular clearances
• Deep stab thread design, quick make up, reduced risk of cross thread
• True flush OD and special drift to maximize ID and OD clearances
• Internal Metal to Metal seal for pressure ratings equal to pipe body
• External torque shoulder provides a visual make up indicator and positive torque stop
• Relief grooves machined in both box and pin
• Ideal for Slim hole applications
• HP/HT Liners
• Horizontal Applications
• Relief grooves help eliminate problems associated with hydraulic drop entrapment
SEAL-LOCK FLUSH is a flush OD premium connection with metal-to-metal seal, hooked thread form and external torque shoulder for liner applications.
SEAL-LOCK FLUSH offers excellent clearance properties and pipe body burst capabilities. The hooked thread form and enhanced connection geometry provide easy make-up and eliminates radial separation between mating pin and box.