• SealLube™ thread sealant is an anaerobic compound that in the absence of air and presence of metal converts from a viscous resin into a solid polymer
• Extends the pressure integrity of all new and used connections
• Low cost alternative for connections with seal rings
• Rehabilitates worn or damaged threads and seals
• Anaerobic compound that converts to a solid polymer improving the seal integrity of threaded connections
• Promotes excellent lubricity fortified with several non-metallic materials including graphite, PTFE and other lubricating polymers
• Differential break out torque values between Mill End or Field End product
• Requires no change in torque or make-up procedures
• Contains no lead or hazardous metals, and meets all criteria of API Bulletin 5A3
• Improves the pressure integrity of any tubular connection, providing a backup seal for proprietary connections in demanding environments
• Torque differential values ensure a predictable field-end break during running operations
• Averts costly, time-consuming repairs of damaged threads or metal seals
• Clean-up is easy and worry-free
SealLube™ thread sealant is an anaerobic compound that in the absence of air and presence of metal converts from a viscous resin into a solid polymer.
After application, it cures between the made-up surfaces to form an infusible and insoluble film that blocks the entire length of the helical leak path.
SealLube™ makes up easily, has excellent lubricity, and breaks out with predictable torque. The compound is environmentally safe and meets or exceeds all criteria of API Bulletin 5A2.