• Designed for drilling with casing
• Internal torque shoulder
• External resilient seal
• Superior fatigue resistance
• Enhanced torque and compression capacity
• Optimized design for maximum bending resistance
• External seal protects thread and connection from foreign fluids, particles and harsh conditions
• Proven in directional drilling
Hunting's CWC threaded and coupled connection is engineered and manufactured to withstand connection fatigue associated with the rigors of drilling with casing.
The CwC connection has also earned a reliable directional drilling work history because of its advanced connection geometry, which results in smooth trouble - free running.