• Can be used in straight hole and directional applications
• Rotation Independent of the drill string allows slower rotational speeds
• Available in sizes 1-11/16” to 9-5/8”
• Power sections are available in a wide range of speeds
• NBR Rubber for standard torque requirements
• HR rubber for higher torque requirements
• Flexible design which can be determined by well conditions/requirements
• Leaders in progressive cavity, positive displacement mud motors
• Independent drilling means operations are more efficient
• Suited to specific needs
• Large inventory
• Cost savings
Hunting is a leader in progressive-cavity, positive displacement mud motors. Mud motors convert hydraulic energy from the drilling fluid into mechanical energy to turn the drill bit, independent of the drill string. This allows slower drill string rotational speeds, which in turn equals more efficient drilling and less wear on the drill string and its components.
With available sizes ranging from 1 11/16” all the way to 9 5/8”, be it coil tubing or large hole applications, Hunting has the mud motor to fit a customer's specific needs. Hunting has a full fleet of mud motors which can be used in both straight hole and directional applications. Power sections are available in a wide range of speeds and have the option of NBR rubber for standard torque requirements and also HR rubber for higher torque requirements.
Hunting’s unique design and deployment strategy allows customers the flexibility of design in conjunction with the requirements of the well to provide quick and efficient drilling resulting in cost savings to the customer.