TriTornado Multi-Stage Hole Opener
• Maximum body weight
• Smooth transition on body OD
• Spiral skirt blades and pilot blades
• Offset Cutters
• Unitized saddles
• Upward facing nozzles
• Reinforced hardfacing on vulnerable areas
• Solid integral body and skirt area ensures stability and optimum weight on bit
• Maintaining smooth OD along the length of the body reduces chances of cutting build up and packing off
• Spiral skirt blades encourage directional flow and removal of cuttings
• Spiral pilot blades promote turbulent flow and hole cleaning
• Cutters positioned in an offset manner ensuring a more aggressive cutting effect
• Unitized saddles provide for easy replacement and can accommodate various cutter types
• Strategically placed upward nozzles encourage flow and ensure cutters stay free of debris
• Vulnerable areas are protected by Hunting proprietary wear resistant hardfacing (HHF001)
• Hunting proprietary design, manufactured in house
Hunting’s proprietary designed TriTornado Hole Opener is specifically designed to optimize surface hole drilling performance. Efficiently crushing rocks, the solid integral body and skirt ensures maximum stability and weight on bit.
The smooth transition on the body OD reduces the chances of debris build up and packing off. The spiral body blades and pilot blades encourage directional/turbulent flow, removal of cuttings/debris and excellent hole cleaning.
This unique hole opener has offset positioned cutters to allow a more aggressive cutting effect and strategically placed upward facing nozzles to encourage flow and ensure the cutters stay free of debris. The nozzles are held in retainers and are not machined as part of the integral body, enabling easy replacement and preventing body damage from washing.
All vulnerable areas are protected by Hunting proprietary durable hardfacing, HHF001, minimizing damage.