SPECTRA® Family of Jet Cutters
- Fewer cutter sizes to cut broader range of pipe sizes
- Complete 360° cut with minimal flare
- Engineered for low hydrostatic pressure environments
- Reduced explosive load
- Rated up to 400°F, 18,000psi (204°C, 124 MPa)
- Reduced cutter inventory
- Improves fishing operations
- High precision production process for reduced diameters
- Compatible with RF-safe initiation systems
- Minimal casing integrity loss from collateral impact
The SPECTRA® family of jet cutters are engineered and manufactured at Hunting’s world-class Energetics facility. SPECTRA2 Jet Cutters are designed for use with tubing, coiled tubing and casing. SPECTRAedge Jet Cutters are designed specifically for the midpressure (12,000 psi) Plug & Abandonment market.
Cutters (excluding coiled tubing) are available to utilize the JRC RED top fire detonator (version III or IV). Specify “RED” after the part number. See PDF for details.