DC-MOT Tool (Magnetic Orienting Perforating Tool)
- Operates directly from SDS Warrior Well Logging System
- Telemetry data − 40 samples per second of all measured parameters
- Borehole inclination and gravity high side of perforating gun orientation from the vertical up to 35°
- Metal mass measurements to detect collar or other magnetic anomalies in the pipe or casing
- Continuous cable head voltage and internal tool temperature updates
- Tool operation easily controlled using wireline voltage settings
- Increased magnetic directional sensitivity for better
- target resolution
- Ease of operation with Hunting’s ControlFire® perforating system, or similar to standard negative fire perforator
- No need for additional external panel
- Operates on Warrior 8
- Increased data quality with the help of the high side indicator and inclination along with the MOT readings
- Total metal mass curve eliminates need to run a CCL with the tool and helps to identify hardware on the outside of casing as well as casing defects
Hunting’s DC-MOT (Magnetic Orienting Perforating Tool) positions zero phased perforating guns to perforate a string of pipe without hitting the adjacent strings of pipe in the same well.
It is ideal for wells completed with multiple strings of tubing or for control line avoidance when perforating externally wired casing.
For data sheets and blanking dimensions please contact your Hunting representatives.