MWD Gamma Detector Module
- Conventional MWD/LWD systems
- Electromagnetic MWD systems
- Retrievable and collar mounted tools
- Industry exclusive shock and vibration technology
- Continuous operation at 175°C (347°F)
- High sensitivity and repeatability
- Low power operations
- Industry standard MDM 15 pin connectors
- Compact and rugged
- High survivability in underbalanced and air drilling environments
- Not affected by pulser electrical noise
- Detector design minimizes vibration induced noise
- Maximizes battery life
- Standard connectors allow drop-in replacement capabilities
With the increasing complexity of directional drilling operations, timely and accurate downhole measurements are vital to achieve a wells objectives.
Titan’s ruggedized MWD Gamma Detector Module (MWD-GDM) has been field proven in both conventional MWD drilling applications and in the harsh multiphase drilling environments associated with electromagnetic (EM-MWD) systems. Scintillation crystals and integral PMT assemblies are manufactured in-house using proprietary assembly and shock-mounting technology. This technology provides outstanding protection at higher shock and vibration loads, and minimizes detector failures associated with severe downhole drilling conditions.
The MWD-GDM can be fully customized upon request. Some of the options available include choice of negative or positive pulse outputs, standard or directional (focused) GR and floating or ungrounded chassis for EM applications.
Solid, reliable and backed by a company with a history of durable products, Titan’s MWD-GDM provides the best detectors for downhole MWD systems.