Time Delay Systems
- Coiled tubing, slickline and TCP perforating
- Multistage fracturing operations
- Firing Head Delays
- Design allows for 6 minute time increments
- Used for detonating multiple gun assemblies in one run
- Can be easily converted to a firing head delay
- Only one firing head required
- Only one assembly required for two applications
Running multiple guns on pipe can become complicated when using conventional pressure activated firing heads. Titan’s Time Delay System can reliably detonate as many guns as required with a 6 minute delay between each initiation. Only one Direct Pressure Firing Head is required either at the top or bottom of the gun assembly.
This system is ideal for multistage fracturing jobs where several intervals require perforating preferably in a single run.
Initiation of the first gun triggers the Time Delay System. This allows a 6 minute time delay where the gunstring can be moved to the next perforating interval. This sequence is repeated until all guns have been fired.
The delay fuse can also be configured to combine with drop bar or pressure firing heads by simply replacing the initiation assembly with a conventional firing body.