- Oriented perforating
- Tandem dual string completions
- Highly deviated and horizontal wells
- High quality journal bearings
- Compact design results in small OD and large bore
- Ensures free rotation under tension, compression and side loading
- Design allows for unrestricted flow inside tubing
- Cost effective and easy maintenance
Titan’s Tubing Swivel is designed to allow the tubing above and below a TCP gun assembly to rotate independently. When run in conjunction with eccentric weight bars or orienting fins, above or between TCP gun systems, the gun assembly can rotate freely to orient for perforating in the desired direction of a deviated or horizontal well.
When designing dual completions, it is critical that the TCP gun assembly in the short string is oriented correctly such that it does not puncture the long string. The Tubing Swivel can be used to facilitate the connection of a short string gun assembly to a dual packer TCP system by allowing the operator to turn and then lock the guns such that they are facing away from the long string.
The swivel contains a low friction seal design that allows it to rotate freely when exposed to equal hydrostatic pressure on the ID and OD of the tool. The high quality bearing surfaces ensure that free rotation is maintained under low to moderate compression, tension or side loadings. By having a slim design, the Tubing Swivel will allow unrestricted fluid flow through the tubing while retaining a small OD.