- Cased hole wireline support
- Production logging
- One size tool can be used for multiple casing sizes
- Reduced rig time utilizing wireline conveyance
- Interchangeable roller wheels
- Ideal for long toolstrings in deviated wells
- Roller wheel sizes can be customized upon request
Titan roller adapters can be placed in a wireline toolstring when in deviated wells. They significantly reduce friction allowing tools to be deployed in higher deviations than traditionally possible.
Interchangeable roller wheels are connected to the tool using high strength steel permitting aggressive usage with heavy toolstrings.