GO Rope Socket
• The Go Rope Socket is the primary method for connecting the E-Line cable to the Tool String
• Designed to pull free at a predetermined weak point
• Supplied with fishneck as standard
• Electric Line mono conductor tools can be manufactured with customer specified electrical connection
• Avoiding line breakages by identifying weak points in the line
• Can be supplied with fishneck sizes and diameters compatible with the specifications from the customer
The Hunting Electric Line Rope Socket is used to make a connection between down hole electric line tools, instruments and the cable required to run them into the well bore.