• The containerised workshops are used by offshore crews as an area for redressing service equipment and preparing for the next operation.
• Welded, steel construction finished with corrosion resistant paint specific to customer’s colour scheme
• Includes four lifting points, four castings, intergral forklift pockets and fill width sealed doors
• Internal fittings to customer specifications and typically include, workbenches, lockable storage, vice, wall mounted tool racks and storage hangers
• Full supplied with electricity including strip lighting, bench sockets and external hook up point
• Containerised workshop customised to specific needs of the customers
The HESWI Containerised Unit is based on a standard 10' (3,048 mm) (L) x 8' (2,438 mm) (W) x 10' (3,048 mm) (H) shipping container which has DNV 2.7-1 / BS EN 12079 type approval.
The container is of all welded, mild steel construction finished in corrosion resistant paint (internal and external surfaces) in a customer specified color scheme.