Lubricators and Risers
• Fitted with industry standard quick unions
• Can be supplied in various lengths
• Threaded or integral design
• Light weight design available
• Provides Compatibility with most surface pressure control equipment
• Promotes accurate rig up heights for a more manageable working window
• Threaded design allows for change out of quick unions
• Integral design reduces possible leak paths and reduces maintenance
• Offers significant weight saving on conventional lubricator designs
Crossover adapters are available in various configurations which can include API flanges, quick unions and thread connections.
Hunting lubricator and riser sections are designed to act as chambers for deploying wireline tools into the well whilst under pressure.
Lubricator/riser is available in various constructions:
• Conventional (Riser and Lubricator)
• Integral (Riser and Lubricator)
• Lightweight (Lubricator)
• Flanged (Riser)
Both lubricators and risers are available with quick unions
Lubricators come in standard lengths from 2ft to 12ft and custom lengths are available on request including longer riser sections which are often used between the wellhead and rig floor.
Lubricator and riser can be ported with a ½" (0.50") NPT for up to and including 10,000psi WP. For working pressures above 10,000psi, 9/16" (0.56") Autoclave high pressure ports are supplied. Ports are available with a saver sub (replaceable port) option.