Hydraulic Pack Off
• Quick union connections
• Single of dual pack off available
• Top funnel
• Brass upper and lower packing adaptors
• Split rubber element
• Dual pack off can be used whilst swabbing operations are being carried out
• The top funnel is to protect the wire from damage whilst in operation and rigging up/down
• The upper and lower packing adaptors guide the cable through the rubber elements
• Easy access to remove and refit rubber elements
The Hunting Pack Off is supplied with a cable protector funnel on top and a quick union or tubing connection at the base.
Brass upper and lower packing adapters guide the cable through the rubber element, delivering the wiping effect or seal. When retrieving tools from the well, the wiper seal is gently compressed to tighten against the cable hydraulically.
Although not designed to hold well pressure, the pack off can be used in low pressure environments to contain pressure during operations such as swabbing. For this purpose and added security a Dual Pack Off is available.