• Helps to increase the life of the wire by minimising corrosive well fluids
• Suitable for all wire sizes
• Can be fitted quickly to any of the Hunting Slickline range
• Spare rubbers are easily available and inexpensive
• Reduces wire damage
• Made of heavy duty aluminium alloy frame
• Features a loading gate to prevent the wire becoming misplaced during operation
• Full tested and supplied with appropriate documentation
Hunting line wipers are designed to clean the slickline wire of well fluid especially corrosive well completion fluids when retrieving tools from the well. This increases the useful life of the wire by preventing corrosive attack whilst the wire is stored on the drum.
Slickline wipers are suitable for all slickline wire sizes and can be fitted quickly to any of Hunting’s range of slickline hay pulleys whilst the wire is in place.
The body bolts to the lug provided on every hay pulley and the rubber wiper is split so that it can be installed around the wire. Once in place, a manual nut is provided, ensuring that the rubber does not become too loose. Spare rubbers are inexpensive and readily available.