Compact Hydraulic Wireline Valves
• Ram position indicator rods
• Hydraulic cylinder support rods
• Non-rising manual stems
• Xylan coated ram bores
• Can be supplied with flange/hub or quick union connections
• Inconel inlays available
• External indication of the ram position
• Reduced manual handling when accessing the rams
• Stems stay inside the cylinder reducing damage potential
• Bore protection against corrosion
• Connection best suited to client needs
• Ultimate protection in volatile well conditions
Hunting manufacture different ranges of hydraulic WLV's, all with monoblock bodies and are available to suit standard or H2S service.
Extreme cold weather options can be requested. The Hunting supplied WLV's are briefly described below:
The Hunting Compact range was designed to offer low weight and better serviceability with fewer parts. These are available in bore sizes 3" and 4-1/16" with working pressures up to 15,000 psi.
This range covers 5-1/8" through to 9" wireline valves with working pressures up to 15,000 psi.
Available with bore sizes from 3" through to 9" with working pressures up to 15,000 psi. Developed to meet changing industry needs. See feature page for detailed description.
Hunting wireline valves are available fitted with all standard industry quick unions or flange/hub connections. WLV's can be requested with mixed connections.