Flopetrol Self-Releasing Overshot
• The self-releasing overshot is used to fish tools that have no fishing neck, or tools that have been damaged
• The tool is operated using normal techniques
• Fitted with industry standard connections and fishing necks
• Designed so that the harder the pull on the fish, the tighter the grip the overshot gives
• Available in various OD’s
• Jar down to release functionality if the fish cannot be pulled
The Flopetrol Self-Releasing Overshot is used to fish wireline tools that have no fishing neck, as well as damaged wireline tools and sucker rods that cannot be fished with a magnet.