Flopetrol Stretch Simulator
• The stretch simulator is most commonly used when the toolstring is at a shallow depth and jarring is required
• The stretch simulator compensates for insufficient stretch or elasticity in the wire
• Fitted with industry standard connections and fishing necks
• Located within the tool string above the upstroke jar
• Can be run in gas wells with no problems
Flopetrol Stretch Simulators are designed to compensate for insufficient stretch or elasticity of the wireline (for example, at or near the surface).