Anti-Blow Up Tool
• The Anti Blow up tools is used when Intervention operations are taking place in areas of the well bore that experience high cross flow or differential pressures
• When activated, the bottom sub is forced up, driving the two arms which lock into the tubing walls, thus preventing the tool string from being blown up the hole
• Locking arms which lock into the tubing walls stopping the tools from being blown up the hole
• Industry standard connections and fishing necks
• Allows remedial work to take place over areas with high cross flow
• Stops the tool string being blown up the hole if subjected to high flow
The Hunting Anti Blow-Up Tool is designed to be used in the toolstring when downhole instrumentation tools are deployed in a well with multi zoned completions.