• The Bell Guide Set is used when a pulling tool requires to be centralised in larger bores
• The Bell Guide also assists with latching the device being pulled by “scooping” the fish neck into the pulling tool
• Particularly effective if the tools are lying on the low side of the tubing walls
• Works in conjunction with a Pulling Tool so that it can be easily centralised in larger bore tubing
• Offers maximum flexibility by nesting three bell guides together
Bell Guides are designed to fit over a given size of Pulling Tool, so that it can be easily centralised in larger boring tubing.
The Pulling Tool is connected to the Bell Guide by its sucker rod pin connection, thus eliminating the need to thread a centraliser onto the skirt of the tool to achieve the same result.