Conventional Lead Impression Block
• Impression Blocks are used during fishing operations to check theshape / size of the top of fish and to determine the appropriate tool for the fishing operation. Lead is filled within body of Impression
• Block and a pin is fixed thru body of Impression Block and lead to stabilize lead within body
• Steel Cylinder with an open bottom end filled with soft lead
• Top end has a industry standard thread connection complete with fishing neck
• Available in various diameters
• Allows the operator to take an impression of unknown objects in the tubing string
• This impression helps the operator select the tool for the next operation
The Hunting Lead Impression Block is designed to allow the operator to take an impression of unknown objects within the tubing string.
The impression definition helps the operator to select the appropriate tool for the next operation, to accomplish the desired objective.