• The Fluted Centraliser is used to centralise the toolstring when in the wellbore.
• As it is fluted, a full bore centraliser can be run as fluid bypass is achieved by the flutes.
• Can be used as a drift if required
• Centralises the wireline toolstrings inside the tubing
• Available in various diameters and supplied with industry standard connections complete with fishing neck
• Full bore Centralisers can be run in fluid as bypass is achieved by the flutes
The Hunting Fluted Centralizer is designed to centralize wireline toolstrings inside the tubing, during operations in deviated wells.