QLS™ Quick Lock System
• Can be fitted to any traditional sucker rod connection to allow for quicker and easier make up and break out times
• QLS™ replaces traditional sucker rod screw thread connections
• QLS™ is the forefront of wireline technology offering improvements in speed, safety, strength and overall performance
• The use of QLS™ radically uses the tool strong make up and break out times
• QLS™ eliminates the use of pipe wrenches, removing a safety hazard from the operation
• QLS™ is significantly stronger than the traditional sucker rod connections by 15%
The design remit of wireline tool string components was to develop enhanced deployment systems for well intervention operations.
There is now a substantial range of unique wireline tools offering improvements in speed, strength, safety and overall performance. Key to these improve- ments was the introduction in 1987 of the Petroline QLS™ Quick Lock System to replace traditional sucker rod connectors (screw thread).
Now firmly established as the leading system of its type QLS™ is in use all over the world and has become almost an industry standard. As technology has moved ahead so has the intervention scope broadened.