Wireline Ductility Testers
• The Wireline Ductility Testers allow the operator to test both Carbon Steel and Special Alloy wires in a controlled environment
• For Carbon Steel Wires, a torsion test is carried out
• For Special Alloy wires, a wrap test is carried out
• Simple and effective method of testing slickline to ensure they meet the required standards of strength and flexibility
• Samples of the test are retained for future analysis if required
• Designed to be compact and can conveniently used anywhere
The Hunting Wireline Ductility Tester offers a simple and effective method of testing slicklines to ensure that they meet the required standards of strength and flexibility.
Carbon steel, alloy and stainless steel can be tested by performing either a torsion (twist) test on carbon steel lines or a wrap test on alloy or stainless steel.