Wireline Hydraulic Jar
• Hydraulic Jars are used for jarring when difficulty is faced when attempting to obtain a good jar action with mechanical jars, particularly when in deviated wells or wells that contain highly viscous fluids. Hydraulic jars only provide an upwards jarring stroke and are run above the mechanical jars and below the stem
• Delivers a controlled upward impact load during wireline operations
• The closed hydraulic system makes it possible for the jarring action to be controlled
• Available in various diameters and supplied with standard pin byt box connections complete with fishing necks
• Controls the jarring action from very light impact to substantial force
Hunting Hydraulic Wireline Jars are normally situated above a set of mechanical link jars.