Wireline Knuckle Joint
• Knuckle Joints are used to add flexibility within the tool string and are particularly effective within deviated well bores
• Can be inserted into the toolstring at operators discretion
• Works most effectively when situated below the jar to provide angular movement between the toolstrong and the running/pulling tool
• Avalable in various diameters
• Provides flexibility within the wireline toolstring
• Meets operational requirements
The Hunting Knuckle Joint is designed to provide flexibility within the wireline toolstring. One or more Knuckle Joints can be inserted into the toolstring at the operator’s discretion, to meet operational requirements.