Wireline Scratchers / Brushes
• The Wireline Scratchers and Brushes are used to clean any deposits that may have accumulated on the tubing walls. They are also particularly effective at cleaning landing nipples that may have become clogged with debris, hindering the setting of sub surface devices
• Wire installation can be done in two ways to suit operation
• Wire locked in place with grub screws
• Available in various diameters and supplied with industry standard connections complete with fishing neck
• Loosens and removes paraffin wax, scale deposits from inside the wall of the completion bore
• Can be carried out while the well is flowing which does not hinder operations
• Flexible wire installation to suit the type of operation
The Hunting Wireline Scratcher / Brush is designed to loosen and remove paraffin wax and scale deposits from inside the wall of the completion bore.
This operation is usually carried out with the well flowing through a reduced choke, to remove the loose wax or solids.