Wireline Tube Jar
• Tubular Jars are most commonly used during fishing operations where the possibility of Wire or other debris could impede the jar action of conventional mechanical jars. As the Tubular jar action is contained within an outer housing, there is less chance of losing jarring action whilst downhole
• Used effectively during fishing operations when the jarring action could be impeded by wire, debris etc
• Used effectively when the toolstrong is being deployed during large tubing and casing
• Available in various diameters and stroke lengths
• The jarring action is contained within an outer body allowing its effective use in wellbores that may contain debris
Hunting Tubular Wireline Jars are designed to act like a siding hammer, utilising the weight of the stem bars located immediately above, to convey powerful jarring impacts.
Upward and downward impacts (jarring actions) are achieved by controlling the direction and speed of the wireline at surface.