Merla HDTMP Positioning Tool
• The Merla HDTMP Positioning tools are used to install and retrieve 1” OD Valves into Merla TMP and TMPD type SPM’s
• Available in sizes 2 3/8”, 2 7/8”, 3 ½”, 4” and 4 ½”
• Fitted with industry standard connections and fishing necks
• Same running and pulling procedures
• Fitted with a pivot arm assembly and knuckle joint to assist locating into the pocket
• Especially suited to highly deviated well bores
Merla HDTMP Series Positioning Tools are wireline service tools that are used to install or retrieve 1” OD gas lift valves into Merla TMP and TMPD types of side pocket mandrels.
The HDTMP was developed from the original TMP with a narrower trigger and a shorter length so that it can be used in some non-Merla side pocket mandrels.