I-Stroke Impact Hammer
- Can be run for applications that require either up, down or bi-directional impact forces
- A full thru bore which will allow a ½” ball to pass
- Available in H2S and Acid resistant materials
- Can be operated with different fluids including water, brine, acid and nitrified fluid
- High frequency, 8-10 impacts per second
- Impact will not be affected by coil tube manipulation
- Bi-directional adapter prevents the hammer from being activated unless minimum push / pull force is exceeded
- Bumper sub implemented to prevent damage to end connector
- No pipe movement is required, therefor reducing coil tubing fatigue
The I-Stroke Impact Hammer is a device used where an application requires a high impact in either an upward or downward direction in operations such as:
- Shifting sleeves
- Shearing pins
- Assisting with fishing operations
- Any other application where high frequency impacts are required.
The I-Stroke Impact Hammer is activated by flow combined with a small compression or pull-force, dependent on the impact direction.